The Steamboat Institute is organizing a flood relief effort to help our many friends in Northern Colorado, whose communities have been devastated by historic flooding.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1. Donate online to one of the following organizations:
- United Way of Weld County
- Community Foundation Serving Greeley/Weld County
- Foothills United Way (Boulder)
- American Red Cross
2. Donate supplies and bring to Centennial Bank parking lot in Steamboat Springs (back side of bank near drive-through entrance) on Wednesday (September 18th) between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m.
If you are in the Craig area, you can drop off supplies from now until Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. at:
Best Western Motel
262 Commerce St. (Hwy 13)
Contact: Frank Moe (970) 824-9282
Requested supplies include:
- Bottled water
- Non-perishable food items
- Baby formula
- Pet food and supplies
- Livestock supplies, including hay, oats and bridles for horses (for larger items, we also need a volunteer with a truck or trailer for hauling)
3. Provide a vehicle and driver to deliver supplies to Greeley/Fort Collins area on Wednesday. We will depart from Centennial Bank parking lot at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, after loading supplies in vehicles.
Questions? Please reply to this email or call/text 970-846-6013.
Thank you for your support. Please keep our friends in Northern Colorado in your thoughts and prayers.